Supervising Responsibility: No
The Workplace Planning and Administration Lead is responsible for responsible for being the most skilled and knowledgeable technician on the regional workplace support team. They are responsible for creating and maintaining documentation of internal reference, training material, and knowledge management.
In addition, this position will serve as the point of escalation for all techs on the team who need assistance with problem resolution they can not resolve independently.
• Serves an a non-supervisory lead on the Workplace Planning and Administration team
• Mentor and train more junior technicians
• Work as a part of a Global Team of workplace leads to drive consistency
• Work directly with end users to resolve escalated issues, particularly using tools that increase productivity i.e. Microsoft Office 365, Teams, OneDrive/SharePoint, Slack and more
QUALIFICATIONS: KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
Required Education, Certifications and Licenses
• Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
• ITIL Certification desirable
• PRINCE2 desirable
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a enterprise IT environment supporting workplace technology
• Minimum of 3 years of experience troubleshooting and supporting workplace devices
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft Applications and databases (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
• Ticketing system experience, preferably Service Now
• Training experience (formal or informal)
This is a FT, non-exempt (hourly) role and also an onsite position.
The position summary above is intended to assist with the recruitment process and is not a formal job description.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5pkxz-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.