The Workplace Analyst position works cross the region to plan the services being delivered by Workplace solutions.
The primary responsibility of this role is to drive implementation of the Workplace Support model while planning and implementing support models for changes to Technology, tools, and supported locations/business units.
• Analyse Business Unit needs
o Consult on requirements and recommendations for nonstandard equipment
o Assist with nonstandard hardware/software request submissions
o Supporting Senior Management with business communications, notifications, updates, complaint, and escalation response.
• Project Support
o Coordinating On-Site Support resources after large scale hardware/software upgrades
o Developing service models in conjunction with Project, Technical and Business teams for new tools, technology
o Application Project support – ensure that the desktop component is handled
o Planning/input for enterprise SW rollouts
• PC Refresh Planning
o Coordinate testing new hardware with Business Unit custom applications to confirm compatibility
o Write up business justifications for non-standard equipment upgrades
o Work with Workplace Engineering to develop Business Unit specific hardware images
• Real Estate
o Assist with support models for new real estate locations and business groups
o Coordinating any computer issues related to Real Estate moves
• Working with the larger IT team to accelerate modernization of hardware/software within the Business Unit
o Working on application fencing/compatibility mitigation processes to help promote uniform platform deployment
• Working with staff to increase productivity
o Some end user training, particularly using tools that increase productivity i.e. Microsoft Office 365/Teams/OneDrive/SharePoint
• Input on knowledge transfer (T0, T1)
• Continuous improvements and shift left initiatives
QUALIFICATIONS: KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
Indicate the education level, previous experience, specific knowledge, skills and abilities required to meet the minimum entry-level requirements for this position. This may include special skills, statutes or regulations, and department procedures.
Education, Certifications and Licenses
• ITIL Certification
• PRINCE 2 (Desirable)
• Agile (Desirable)
• Demonstrative experience in a large IT environment including offshore and outsourced support
• Experience of working with, managing and reviewing 3rd party vendors whilst maintaining a win-win relationship.
• Experience of stakeholder management.
(i.e. language skills)
• Experience of working within geographically dispersed teams
• Strong verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to communicate in terms understandable to end users at all levels
• Ability to successfully manage multiple and competing priorities.
• Strong documentation skills and keen attention to detail
• Ability to train technicians in core processes and procedures
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyox6q-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.