Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
Would you like to find a job opportunity where you can learn everything about Workday Absence and you work on various challenging projects? Say no more, we have the perfect opportunity for you! We are looking for a Workday Configuration Analyst for our new project, where we would like to switch from SuccessFactors to Workday in 26 countries in one of our biggest business entities. Ideally, we are looking for someone who will manage the full implementation and maintenance of the Absence module. You will be a part of a team of 5 and you will cooperate with many HR professionals across the board. We are looking for someone for 18 months, but we offer a possible permanent extension of the contract afterward.
• Workday implementation and project delivery for a 10 000 FTE business entity
• Collaborating with other functional teams (e.g. Technology) to ensure efficient delivery of new configurations in Workday
• Conduct discovery sessions with stakeholder(s) and/or project sponsor(s) to understand business requirements and deepen service offerings to our Employees, Supervisors, and Business Partners.
• Demonstrate Workday configuration through the development of a proof of concept (prototype)
• Supports configuration testing efforts executing testing for any new Workday features being adopted
• Execute daily maintenance activities including but not limited to role assignments, security audits, organization set, etc. Identify and articulate process improvements, understand potential Workday constraints and offer practical solutions on how to best deliver the Workday solution
• Assist in the development of training materials and partner in change management efforts and organizational readiness
• Participate in various process improvement projects, and assist in the process and system change implementations
• Understand and execute critical path activities and resolve or escalate issues as needed
• Deliver on project/process documentation as part of the transition of support to operations
• Understand and apply Warner Bros. Discovery security and privacy policies, standards, and processes to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of data
• Workday configuration experience, ideally in Absence but we are open to Human Capital Management or Recruitment configuration experience as well
• Fluency in English
• Positive personality and good vibes
• Have the necessary flexibility to work on project works
Nice to Haves
• Project Management experience or interest
• Jira or Snow experience
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjw4pe-18-207-157-152-42 in your application.