• Edit all In-house S&P edits, long form audio video corrections/Edits, Specials, Shorts, AV's, Mastering, etc. And also manage flow of data getting transferred to or from Playout, TMC, GMSC or other locations.
• Edit long form content (in-house features/specials and shorts) that can be used on-air as well as on multiple platforms i.e. OTT, Internet, DTH & mobile content.
• Edit Content as per S&P instructions and S&P reports.
• Mastering and over-view QC of Content.
• Delivery of Content to Local/International Central storage or Playout.
• Edit AV's and short videos as per requirement.
• Mastering and delivery of Longform, Promos, Graphics to Playout and other digital platforms as per requirement.
• Perform edits on audio video for rectifying issues highlighted by QC team.
• Delivery of Dubbed tracks and Subtitling file to Central Storage and other platforms as per requirement.
• Handle ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Effectively manage SAN storage for smooth functioning.
• Work on centralized archive system to make all the data (old & new shows) available for departmental use.
• In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience on editing software's like Adobe Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro. Basic knowledge on Microsoft Office.
• 5-7 years' experience in editing long format, Promos, S&P Content.
• Knowledge in Adobe After Effects/ Photoshop would be an additional advantage
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkwy3q-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.