Warner Media is searching for a creative, talented, and multi-disciplined UX/UI designer to join our centralized design team focused on the Wizarding World suite of products. The UX/UI Designer is a key creative resource for the team and will have responsibility for the implementation and execution of wireframes, user flows, prototypes, visual concepting, design assets, and other needs across all digital platforms (online, mobile, social media, etc). The UX/UI Designer will also work with the user research team to ensure data-driven decision making is the backbone of the design process. The ideal candidate should be experienced with the best practices in product and digital design. Plus, endless love and passion for Warner Bros. and the Wizarding World!
• Design comps, storyboards, prototypes, and wireframes for new digital initiatives, enhancements, and other projects.
• Turn business goals and requirements into wireframes and prototypes of future products.
• Design key user flows for every product.
• Work with user research to test products and use data to make essential decisions.
• Coordinate efficient and effective working relationships with internal teams, cross-divisional partners, and external vendors.
• Effectively communicate all of your design choices to stakeholders and other departments.
• Bachelor's degree in design, media communications, and/or equivalent work experience is required.
• 3+ years of interactive product design, and/or digital media experience required.
• Extensive experience using Sketch, Invision, Miro, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other up-to-date design tools and suites.
• Effective presentation skills to demo work for the team.
• Experience using content management systems is preferred.
• Flexibility to respond to off-hours business needs.