Manager, Technical Trailer Finishing
Responsible for Episodic format title mastering projects, select quality reviews, and final deliverables.
• Supervise mastering delivery activities of episodic content. Emphasis on front-facing collaboration with Unscripted/Animation post- production teams. Review technical distribution assets inquiries to meet day/date global client delivery SLA.
• Supervise metadata workflows for episodic content relating to title management and metadata utilizing cross studio supply chain applications. Consolidate broadcast schedules for current productions to ensure global broadcast element availability
• Within WM enterprise application, process episodic purchase orders for distribution deliverables. Maintain metadata alignment across the Mastering & Distribution supply chain.
• Post- Production vendor onboarding, testing & troubleshooting of multiple mastering applications
• Workflow risk assessment, identify escalation concerns and trouble-shooting issues to meet critical deadlines.
• Research and locate required elements for mastering projects and element creation.
• Projects as assigned to support mastering activities as requested
• 3 -5 years Episodic content post-production workflow
• College preferred with emphasis on film and digital production
Knowledge & Skills:
• Strong understanding of episodic post-production workflows and deliverables
• Technical experience for Tier 1 quality control & acceptance
• Familiar with scripted and non-scripted requirements
• 4K UHD workflows experience
• Ability to supervise multiple projects and prioritize based on changing requirements
• Able to gather SLA metric data and compile into reports
• Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, dynamic environment and maintain composure
• Troubleshooting, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
• Strong communication, people, and organization skills
• Computer skills required: MS Office Suite, Xytech, Smartsheet preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rez170-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.