Traffic Assistant (Content Delivery Coordinator) / PM
The Job (Content Delivery Coordinator)
Work closely with Adquisition/ Legal areas and media management team giving them quick response and feedback over incoming content. He/She Is in charge of the delivery of materials from distributors/ Vendors/3rd partys/internal providers to our Company.
The Daily – Major Activities
• Provide results that are both cost efficient and reliable. In order to achieve this, Coordinators should work closely with Adquisition/ Programming and Media Management, in order to negotiate the best for each content, considering distributor´s feedback. Also He/She should analyze and propose process improvements per content negotiation in order to make the operation more robust and efficient.
• Ensure the timely reception of incoming content
• This is achieved through the coordination of the incoming media on time, closely working with distributors, vendors and operation areas, asking feedback from the partners (programming, Media Management, Adquisitions, Legal areas).
• Control the availability and the proper quality of all programming medias and complementary content.
Is the responsible of the correct availability of all incoming content from distributors and WarnerMedia Originals productions and, at the same time.
• Onboarding of new distributors. It is in charge of the onboarding of new distributor/production houses to the WM workflows in a timely manner. He/She should partner with acquisitions to solve any difficulties and should warn media management team, along with upper management and other teams, of any delays.
• Experience in negotiation and tracking.
• Experience in Media operations for at least 3 years
• Degree or equivalent experience in - Television Studio Operation or Television Studio Production and Direction College Degree (''Titulo terciario'' in Argentina), Audio Visual Design College or Bachelor's Degree, Graphic Design College or Bachelor's Degree, Engineering Bachelor's Degree
• Fluent in English speaking, writing, reading. Advanced level or higher
• Availability to work from Monday to Friday from 15:00hrs to 22:15hrs
The Nice to Haves
• Experience in Working in a multinational corporation
• Experience in other roles in broadcast (playout, transmission, graphics, postproduction, content management)
• Experience in other roles such as Programming or roles that implies working with vendors/ distributors.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gme6p2-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.