Warner Bros. Studio Facilities (WBSF) oversees the physical operations of the historic 110-acre main lot in Burbank including its 30 soundstages and 20-acre backlot, as well as production-related services including costume, set-dressing, construction, set lighting, catering, transportation, photography and much more. The production site also hosts tours for consumers offering guests intimate views at the inner workings of thriving entertainment studios.
The Trade Sales Coordinator will be responsible for all ticket related queries and projects within the Trade team; setting up ticket allocations, working cross functionally with IT, Admissions, Visitor Experience, Finance, Education and the Call Centre. They will manage the Trade Sales reports; reporting performance and releases at partner level to the Head of Business Development on a daily/weekly basis. The role is based at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, supporting the Trade team in the UK and beyond, as required.
• Compile the trade sales performance reports for the Head of Business Development, identifying sales trends to help make future allocation decisions and support the Senior Trade sales Coordinator to identify unsold sales patterns.
• Develop effective and professional relationships with all internal and external customers across all levels. Including IT, Finance and Admissions.
• Ensure last minute trade ticket requests and releases are communicated and actioned and manage and execute the Annual Ticket allocation for Trade, Consumer and Education
• Work closely with the IT team to look at future developments and projects to help grow trade sales and revenue.
• Assist with the Account management on a day-to-day basis, understand our B2B audiences and their needs.
• Support the set up and arrangements for a minimum of two Fam trips per year.
• Assist and perform SAP tasks when required, raise Pos and work closely with the Events team and IT. Inform all Trade clients of close outs.
• Design and distribute sales report templates on a weekly basis to observe trade partner performance.
• Achieve budgeted targets as agreed with the Head of Business Development.
• Identify and recommend new Trade processes where relevant.
The Must Haves
• Strong IT and Financial understanding, intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel essential
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Similar experience within a trade marketing or sales admin role
The Nice to Haves
• Previous experience using a ticketing/ admissions system (galaxy or similar)
• Experience in the leisure / tourism / attractions industry an advantage
At times, the role will require regular working during evenings, weekends and school holidays which are the peak operating times.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r111j0-3-227-235-216-42 in your application.