JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
• At least one shipped game title or work samples showing equivalent experience.
• Candidate must have a strong drive to learn new tools and systems and troubleshoot when things don't work.
• Knowledge of Houdini is required, experience with other procedural content creation tools is a plus.
• Experience with a modern 3d engine is required.
• A solid technical understanding of Maya and Max is preferred.
• Experience with Vex, Python and other scripting languages is required.
• Must have excellent communication and collaborative skills, coordinating and working with multiple departments to achieve set goals.
• Willingness to accept direction and redo/iterate work until it's right.
• Must have an active, passionate interest in current video games and technology to help drive our products to the next level.
• Portfolio/website demonstrating your technical skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d971x7-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.