We're looking for a passionate Talent Operations Onboarding Analyst who will be a crucial member of WarnerMedia's Talent Acquisition team. This position will provide a best in class recruiting experience to candidates and provide operational excellence to the Talent Acquisition team across LATAM.
If you are an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, have great communication skills and enjoy the challenges of making recruiting processes more efficient, this role is for you!
• Overseeing the onboarding of new hires, which includes initiating reference checks, producing offer letters and assisting with other onboarding logistics.
• Being the main point of contact for Hiring Managers and HR mainly within Productions, supporting the processing of new hires within short timeframes.
• Supporting the LATAM Talent Acquisition team in scheduling interviews while providing an excellent candidate experience. Interviews may be complex (multi-layered, across various time zones) phone, onsite or video interviews.
• Being an ambassador in the candidate experience both at interview and offer stage and will serving as the primary point of contact to the candidate throughout the recruitment process.
• Assisting the Talent Acquisition Operations team with special projects such as new system roll outs, process improvement, data requests and employer branding.
• Managing various status recruiting and reporting tools and systems (Workday, Sharepoint, Monday.com etc.) to make sure we are offering an outstanding service to all the people involved in the recruiting process.
• Any other ad-hoc tasks within the International Talent Acquisition team.
• Highly motivated self-starter who is extremely detail-oriented, hardworking and organized.
• Must have the ability to multi-task, meet constantly changing deadlines, have excellent computer, written and oral, and interpersonal skills.
• Min. 6 months/1 year of prior experience in recruitment coordination and/or recruitment operations required – Regional experience is beneficial.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in Spanish and English.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel and MS Office suite.
• A confident communicator, willing and able to approach stakeholders of various levels of seniority in a tactful and firm manner.
• Ability to handle and prioritize various tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to manage and maintain good working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to problem solve in a timely manner.
• Proactive, strategic thinker and innovation mindset.
• A team player with a can-do attitude!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm1j92-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.