Director, Talent Acquisition
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Talent Initiative Coordinator for the HR Org Effectiveness department.
This role will support the execution for enterprise-wide strategy, tools and processes for Talent & Performance Management, Leadership Development and People Growth & Experience initiatives playing an important role in evaluating trends and competitive landscape to enable WM to innovate in Talent & Engagement approach. This role will support CoE teams with bespoke projects, playing a critical role in ensuring optimal project/initiative execution.
• Support administrative work to support CoE programs including but not limited to:
• Processing vendor invoices and SOW execution
• Monitoring for/responding to Learning inbox inquiries
• Learning platform user monitoring/maintenance
• Administering assessments for WM learning courses and teams
• Fielding questions related to tuition reimbursement policy and third party vendors
• Support with coordination, administration and reporting when launching programs, training content, talent processes, surveys, culture initiatives, etc.
• Support with all aspects of LMS management and enhancements. Ideally experienced in Workday
• Support with scheduling training and drafting employee/manager communications, as needed
• Support with building content, e.g. decks for training, creating manager materials for talent and performance processes, etc.
• Become more involved in supporting delivery of CoE initiatives, as time permits
• 2-3 years' experience in HR or related client-focused role.
• Experience with critical thinking and customer service.
• Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn and grow and develop.
• Thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
• Strong in communicating with others and builds strong relationships with employees.
• Good judgment and ability to balance the different priorities.
• Exceptional attention to detail, organization and project management skills.