We are seeking a project specialist to support the Corporate recruiting and global sourcing teams in organizing and driving results on small scale projects. In this role, you will gain exposure to all aspects of talent acquisition in your day-to-day as well as collaborating with our Diversity Outreach, TA operations, and Data & Analytics team members.
Provide general support in the following ways:
• Facilitation of large meetings, documenting outcomes and helping to drive team participation and execution of next steps. Examples of these meetings include:
• Sourcing Jams (approx 2-4/month) – Coordinate target jobs, schedule and host participants, document and report on results
• Referral Drives (approx 2-4/month) – Coordinate with functional teams, schedule and host participants, track candidate generation, facilitate input to CRM and provide monthly reporting
• POC for international team on setup/facilitation for local jams as needed
• Documentation of processes, ownership posting and communication of shared documents on Sharepoint
• Own and organize team folders on Sharepoint
• Partner with recruiting, sourcing and Diversity Outreach team to identify and schedule leadership talk
• Own and organize calendar of events across teams
• Support the creation of campaign communication within CRM in partnership with Branding team
• Project manage the roll-out of training sessions to clients such as Effective Hiring for Managers
• Organize and prep weekly reports in partnership with recruiting and data analytics team
• Other general administrative duties as needed
• 2+ years administrative or project coordination experience preferred.
• Experience in Human Resources or Talent Acquisition preferred.
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite required.
• Previous experience with business software or other databases such as a CRM or ATS preferred.
• Strong communication skills, project management, eye for process improvement, solutions-oriented.
• Strong team player who builds inclusive and collaborative relationships.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvk87w-44-192-54-67-42 in your application.