Talent Acquisition Advisor, APAC
• Responsible for TA Operations across the Asia Pacific region, including leading a team of TA Coordinators.
• With the support of Talent Acquisition leadership, develop and execute comprehensive project plans for WarnerMedia enterprise-wide systems, process and policy implementations.
• Create, execute and monitor programs designed to streamline recruiting processes and support an agile environment that can fluctuate with hiring demands.
• Drive collaboration with appropriate stakeholders (TA, Centers of Excellence, Global Sourcing, etc.) to accomplish company and team priorities.
• Continually review, manage and optimize recruiting systems, programs and training.
• Ensure service level agreements are being met across the team.
• Develop and lead a regional focused strategy to support the life-cycle of the candidate experience while taking into account enterprise priorities.
• Contribute to the strategy and plan that will provide a framework for how WarnerMedia operationally implement global recruiting systems and processes.
• Monitor internal and external trends, best practices, compliance & regulations.
Previous work experience:
• Solid experience in Talent Acquisition and/or Operations with a focus on project management, tools and systems experience.
• Experience building, revising, and delivering Recruiting processes from the ground up in a rapidly growing global organization.
• Continuous improvement mindset.
• Proven ability to influence senior stakeholders.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7ejv8-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.