PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Working as part of the WarnerMedia Talent Acquisition Operations Team this role will be responsible for implementing recruitment processes and procedures across the group and harmonizing tools and technologies. Responsible for rolling out best practice with regards to candidate experience across APAC.
• Responsible for TA Operations across the Asia Pacific region, including leading a team of TA Coordinators.
• With the support of Talent Acquisition leadership, develop and execute comprehensive project plans for WarnerMedia enterprise-wide systems, process and policy implementations.
• Create, execute and monitor programs designed to streamline recruiting processes and support an agile environment that can fluctuate with hiring demands.
• Drive collaboration with appropriate stakeholders (TA, Centers of Excellence, Global Sourcing, etc.) to accomplish company and team priorities.
• Continually review, manage and optimize recruiting systems, programs and training.
• Ensure service level agreements are being met across the team.
• Develop and lead a regional focused strategy to support the life-cycle of the candidate experience while taking into account enterprise priorities
• Contribute to the strategy and plan that will provide a framework for how WarnerMedia operationally implement global recruiting systems and processes
• Monitor internal and external trends, best practices, compliance & regulations.
• Solid experience in Talent Acquisition and/or Operations with a focus on project management, tools and systems experience.
• More than 5 years of experience in Talent Acquisition Operations
• Experience building, revising, and delivering Recruiting processes from the ground up in a rapidly growing global organization.
• Continuous improvement mindset.
• Proven ability to influence senior stakeholders.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3kmo5-18-205-192-201-42 in your application.