PRIMARY PURPOSE OF ROLE
In this role, you will primarily support Warner Bros. Studio Tour Tokyo (WBSTT) across all areas. The Senior/Recruiter, Talent Acquisition (Japan) will build and maintain strong relationships with hiring teams by collaborating on effective search strategies, as well as developing robust talent pipelines of engaged candidates within their specific functions.
• Partner with various stakeholders to understand business, department and position needs to develop recruiting strategies to source, attract and recruit to fill key positions.
• In response to business needs, manage full-cycle recruitment, which includes but is not limited to the following:
• Lead kick off meeting and following recruiting discussion with hiring executives.
• In partnership with hiring executives, develop an effective interview and sourcing strategy, with an eye toward internal and diverse talent.
• Write engaging job postings to better attract target audience.
• Leverage tools to source viable candidates (BrassRing, LinkedIn, etc.).
• Engage and assess candidates for company and position viability.
• Provide slates that are diverse and representative.
• Partner with hiring executive on candidate slate from initial presentation to finalist selection.
• Negotiate salary terms and partner with hiring team to recommend best-in-class
• Able to partner with the Leadership team at WBSTT to provide metrics and relevant reporting
• Build and leverage network (business resource groups, professional organizations) to become the an expert in assigned functions and continually growing and developing talent pipeline.
• Attend key industry/function related events where relevant.
• Proactively support, educate and advocate for internal talent.
• Lead and/or participate in special projects that support continuous business process improvement.
• Work with Early Careers to run assessment centres and attend relevant events for your area of the business.
• Work closely with Operations to ensure that a superior candidate experience reflective of our values is being adhered to across all recruitment.
• Coach clients to help them develop new practices and capabilities with regards to interviews and selection procedures.
• Updating and management of Warner Media ATS (currently Brassring) on a timely basis to ensure accurate reporting on statistics on time to fill, costs, and source of hire.
• Keeps up to date with industry news and has a good knowledge and understanding of their function area.
COMPETENCIES AND PERSONAL SPECIFICATION
• Solid recruitment experience either in-house and/or in recruitment agencies in Japan
• Recruiter - more than 3 years of experience
• Senior Recruiter - more than 7 years of expereince
• Native fluency in both Japanese and English as this role will need to liaise with both Japanese and English speaking stakeholders.
• Proven experience managing a high volume of recruitment – ideally through assessment centers.
• Expert knowledge of the Japanese market and hiring practices across the region.
• A self-starter, able to multi-task and prioritise.
• Skilled in project management (able to effectively manage expectations, follow timelines, and communicate progress).
• Able to influence hiring executives with regards to recruitment practice and selection activities.
• Excellent working knowledge of an ATS
• Strong work ethic, accountability, and ownership of work.
• Demonstrates the ability to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
• Capable of absolute discretion and confidentiality.
• A sense of urgency and pace with a delivery focus, you are target driven.
• Strong customer satisfaction focus, able to build effective relationships and collaborate with a wide variety of individuals.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8q57-18-204-48-64-42 in your application.