Senior Developer, Sales and Avails
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Support Lead, Sales and Avails Technology for the Monetization & Workplace Tech: IP Licensing & Dist department. This position delivers work product as a Support Lead in the areas within the IP Licensing solution sets, including system production support oversight including incident and backlog management, client communication and statistical reporting. This role also works closely with the Program Manager and Business Analysts to seamlessly integrate new development objects to ensure the continuance of the overall health of the COSMOS solution.
• Oversees System Support across the IP Licensing Portfolio
• Manages Incident Ticket Inflow and assign to appropriate team
• Provides leadership on resolution of high priority incident tickets during business-critical time windows
• Ensures frequent testing to ensure new development objects interrupt the overall health of the application
• Partners with Program Developers to achieve optimal resolution of incidents to minimize disruption in the system processes
• Undergraduate degree required
• 5+ years of experience in a technology support lead role, managing support teams and ticket resolution for applications across multiple business functions using a variety of technologies.
• 3+ years of experience supporting large scale, complex applications (preferably SAP).
• Strong knowledge and practical application of the software development life cycle (SDLC), with industry standard best practice methodologies.
• Technical Knowledge / Skills
• Broad understanding of enterprise level systems, preferably SAP (including HANA)
• Good understanding of Incident Management Tools (preferably Service Now)
• Ability to provide technical guidance to the support team and proactively recommend areas for improvement
• Functional Knowledge / Skills in the following areas:
• Support Management
• Incident/Backlog Management
• General Knowledge / Skills required:
• Leadership and motivation of team
• Strong customer service mindset
• Ability to actively listen and incorporate feedback to continuously improve
• Management of third party service providers, preferably in a managed services environment with a very structured approach to delivery oversight and quality
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
The Nice to Haves
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, both in person and on the telephone
• Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively
• Must be service-oriented
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including possible overtime, when necessary