This position will provide Executive level support for Presentations, Reports, Research, Projects, Travel, Calendars, meetings, and other administrative duties as required. Able to handle multiple and conflicting projects and deadlines. Must be proficient in providing professional customer service to employees, other Executives and clients over the phone, email and in person.
• Reports and Presentations – Working in Excel and PowerPoint, must be able to design presentations, prepare speeches and reports to support Executives. Responsible for performing research and managing projects as needed to support work assigned. Understand and track progress on key initiatives and report status to executive team.
• Meetings – Prepares materials, sends invitations, organizes technical requirements, ensures food is ordered and rooms are reserved both on and off the lot. Ensures EVP is fully briefed and prepared in advance of meeting. May accompany EVP in meetings to have full awareness of future meetings and information needs.
• Professional Communication Skills – Functions as an extension of the President and EVP and on behalf of Executives, writes and or verbally communicates effectively through Executive Summaries, Email, Letters, Phone Calls, etc. Must be able to maintain confidentiality and be detail-oriented. Provides detailed monthly Executive Summary report for the division, compiling information from various departments and businesses within WB Studio Operations into a concise and precise document designed for a Senior Executive level audience.
• Scheduling & Travel – Sets and reviews schedules anticipating and proactively resolving conflicts to ensure time is used efficiently. Arranges travel as needed including processing expenses. Must be able to manage potential conflicts of schedule or priorities with discretion.
• Contact Database – manage all contacts and distribution lists in MS Outlook for Executive office. Maintain current and complete information for remote access as needed.
• Office Administrator – responsible for ordering supplies, managing computer requests/trouble-shooting, Amex and P-card reconciliation, and maintaining current desk procedures. Must be able to work as a team with other Executive Assistants and Administrative personnel, especially with the Executive Assistant to the President, providing seamless support for the senior executive team.
• 2-3 years experience preparing presentations and spreadsheets, researching data, and managing reports, required
• High school diploma required.
• Highly Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Must be able to work under strict time constraints, or conflicting priorities
• Must exercise discretion. Will be working with confidential or sensitive information.
• Must have the ability to anticipate needs of Executives and audience for reports
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of internal and external contacts.
• Self-motivated, proactive, and forward-thinking
• Must be flexible.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy required.
• Confident personality and capable of being persistent when necessary
• Diplomatic and tactful
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyobj3-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.