Store Operations Coordinator (Harry Potter Flagship)
WarnerMedia seeks a Sales Operations Coordinator for the inaugural Harry Potter flagship store.
Warner Bros. is continuing to expand and evolve the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts with the opening of a Flagship Wizarding World store in New York. This store will bring to life the magic of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts for all Fans and Super Fans of the franchise. Flagship Retail will deliver incredible product, service and environments in spaces that truly celebrate the Wizarding World.
This position will support the leadership hierarchy of the New York Flagship Wizarding World store by maximizing customer and fan engagement in an awe inspiring, best in class retail environment. One of the main responsibilities for this role will be to support the store leadership team by handling store operations and administration.
• Supports the store leadership team on daily opening and closing procedures
• Orders change to support business operations factoring in key calendar events
• Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventative maintenance requests, logging all maintenance issues accordingly and following up on completion.
• Maintain and update store contact lists, communicating key changes to the wider team.
• Books outside food and beverage requirements at the request of senior leadership.
• Works closely with event coordinators for logistics surrounding VIP events
• Consolidates notes surrounding executive visits and creates actionable timelines
• Works closely with facilities on all outstanding tickets
• Compiles weekly Flagship recap for review
• Walks with senior leadership team through weekly store walks and creates actionable timelines
• Works closely with team leaders with all store scheduling
• Is responsible for achieving assigned weekly administrative goals
• Monitor stationary budgets and ensure spends remain within established guidelines
• Respond to charge back claims in a timely manner with documentation to reduce cash loss.
• Escalate repeat offenders for cash variances to Sales Leadership team and follow up on completion of documentation and retraining.
• Assist in preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Accurately store documents in established filing systems, ensuring strong paper trails for orders and inventory
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
• Coordinates and creates any type of leadership meeting agenda
• Partners with store leadership to handle and resolve all guest-related issues, ensures service standards, levels, and maximizes the customer experience.
• Is able to multitask operational duties with providing a premium guest service experience when on the sales floor.
• Ensure key team facing information and posters are up to date and in compliance with local laws and regulations.
• Minimum 2-3 years' experience in a customer facing administrative role.
• Ability to problem solve and respond to department priorities and direction
• Established time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a positive attitude
• Experience of establishing and enhancing administrative systems and procedures
• Must have open availability for a flexible work schedule that meets the needs of the business, including overnights, evenings, holidays, and weekend shifts
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1ow6e-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.