People Partner Lead
WarnerMedia, LLC seeks a Sr. Manager, El Workforce and Production for the Diversity department.
• Play an integral role in managing companywide DEI strategic initiatives: planning and overall annual programming, culture-employee experience, professional development, CSR community initiatives, talent relations, industry events, etc.
• Cultivate strong relationships across WarnerMedia to meet the needs of internal and external stakeholders providing strategic direction on DEI and employee engagement initiatives
• Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment which aims to foster an inclusive culture by creating equitable employee experiences
• Serve as Business Resource Group (BRG) Ambassador – DEI partner for local, regional and/or global BRG's point of contact to deepen engagement and to help increase groups' reach and impact
• Assess, measure and track metrics with key outputs connected to DEI initiatives, employee engagement, taskforces and councils, etc.
• Support the development and adoption of DEI strategies and best practices both internally and externally
• Manage D&I related surveys including selection, completion and measuring ROI
• College education relevant to the position and/or transferrable skills based on work experience
• Excellent project/program management skills
• Human-centered; ''Think global, act local''
• Strong written and verbal communications
• Strong organizational and analytical skills to develop insights, tell stories, drive decisions and measure impact
• Experience in a fast-paced, global work environment