The Senior Financial Analyst will be part of the WarnerMedia DTC Domestic Decision Support and Reporting Finance Team, responsible for providing accurate, timely and relevant consolidated financial reporting and planning support to WM DTC Financial Leadership. The role is responsible for delivering consolidated financial reporting packages and related analysis, and supports the HBO DTC forecast consolidation and submission process. The Senior Financial Analyst is also a liaison between Finance, WarnerMedia FP&A, Process and Systems Group, and Consolidated Financial Reporting.
• Manage the DTC forecast and budget consolidation and related WarnerMedia (WM) plan submission activities
• Validate the integrity of the forecast and budget data in the planning systems.
• Prepare consolidated monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and reporting packages for month-end close, forecast and budget.
• Participate in monthly business unit close with Finance to communicate financial results.
• Prepare segment capital and depreciation forecast reporting.
Management Reporting and Special Projects:
• Assist with the preparation of forecast and budget presentation slides and supporting schedules.
• Provide support for management requests for data and analysis spanning multiple functional areas
• Prepare ad hoc reporting and analysis
• Assist with activities related to key business initiatives as appropriate.
• Oversee administration activities such as the monthly close calendar, alternate hierarchy maintenance, and Chartfield action requests
• Assist with select month-end and quarter-end close reporting preparation.
• Liaise with the financial systems team to address reporting and system changes.
• Interact with functional accounting teams and finance teams as necessary to deliver accurate and timely responses to requests.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
• MBA or CPA preferred
• Minimum 4 years accounting and/or finance experience involving forecasting and budgeting with at least 2 years of experience in a role with demonstrated strong analytical organization and technical skills.
The Nice to Haves
• Strong written, oral and presentation skills, effective communicator at all levels of the organization
• Ability to influence others
• Candidates must demonstrate initiative and the ability to manage multiple deliverables and priorities.
• Advanced analytical skills, and strong technical accounting skills supported by proficiency in all MS Office applications and ESSBASE/Hyperion applications.
• Advanced Excel skills are essential
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0npjm-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.