Provides Administrative support for VP & Creative Team, including but not limited to handling purchase orders, ordering office supplies, answering phones, scheduling meetings, troubleshooting platforms, distributing schedules, preparing meeting agendas and taking meeting notes. Cultivates and maintains strong relationships with internal teams and external vendors, including Marketing Production, Publicity, WBA, DC and WBTV.
• Answers phones for Vice President and Director. Handles 11th Floor Reception Coverage two times a month (when in office). Processes purchase orders, codes & reconciles invoices, and serves as liaison with outside vendors and Accounts Payable department for payment tracking for the OA&F/Television Franchise team. Liaison with WBA and DC for internal billing. Handles Financial Spreadsheets for Projects. Troubleshoots questions and issues with wb2b, Adstream and SDS wb2b. Distributes weekly schedules. Manages and distributes weekly TV Key Art Grid.
• Sets up & maintains project files, assembling all artwork, style guides, frame grabs, HD Masters, legal and copy elements needed to produce creative elements.
• Coordinates with creative, publicity and vendors to have frame grabs pulled from masters. Obtains and coordinates distribution & duplication of art materials as needed.
• Obtains physical and digital art files & requests packaging downloads from print vendors.
• Distributes all incoming creative materials. Orders screeners, HD masters and finished product
• Messengers' materials to outside vendors (WB and Overnight Couriers) and distributes all incoming packages/mail. Handles all DX shipping for Creative Team of 5. Works with outside design agencies, vendors & marketing to assist with a project's administrative needs.
• Supports creative team with administrative duties (composing correspondence, scanning, copying, mail retrieval, ordering office supplies, etc.) Oversees projects into proofing and proofing changes scanned and sent to vendors
• Sets up meetings and meeting agendas.
• Assist with organizing materials for Vice President for meetings.
• Attends Meetings with Vice President and tracks/composes meeting notes.
• Coordinate's beverages and meals for meetings when necessary.
• Purges files, assuring that all necessary approvals, digital art files, documentation for legal requirements, copies and all pertinent correspondence are archived.
• Various general support role enabling creative team to focus on their daily workload.
• Minimum 3 years administrative experience required
• Strong Project Management Skills preferred
• Previous experience creative services preferred
• High School Diploma required; BA/BS preferred
• Computer – MAC - Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Acrobat, Outlook, Add Adobe Photoshop Preferred (Not required), SAP
• Fast learner
This is an administrative position and should not be considered creative.
Ability to work overtime
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7e7v6-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.