Warner Bros. Discovery's People & Culture team provides leading edge solutions to support the growth, development and engagement of our employees across the organization.
Our team partners closely with the business to anticipate and deliver programs, products and solutions to keep our talent engaged and our company competitive. We operate as one team. We are agile, whether we're helping structure an organization, fill a key role, develop new capabilities across the team or grow talent across all levels of the organization. We do the right thing, even when it's hard. We are trusted advisors to the business and collaborate with our People & Culture COEs to deliver programs and results across the organization.
The People & Culture Partner is a key position within Warner Bros. Discovery's People and Culture team. The position will partner with leadership to provide solutions to employee-related matters, maintaining a balance between being a strategic business partner and employee champion. This position will continuously challenge the status quo and develop initiatives that ensure Warner Bros. Discovery remains an employer of choice. This position will be located in Atlanta with some anticipated travel.
The People & Culture Partner will be a positive self-starter who can think strategically about big picture business goals as well as tactically execute a full range of People & Culture initiatives. In this dynamic culture, the role will serve as the primary partner to the business and the liaison with the broader HR community of Warner Bros. Discovery. Candidates for this position should be innovative, solution-oriented, analytical, collaborative, and be able to engage with colleagues across level, location, and discipline. The role must effectively work in a fast-paced creative environment, bringing an energy and enthusiasm to the function, founded in sound strategy.
• Understand the business priorities to execute against the people strategy
• Actively contribute to the business strategy; provide People & Culture expertise and challenge to the management team
• Proactively provide creative and engaging solutions to motivate employees at different career points (i.e., early career, management, leadership)
Serve as the People & Culture advisor, coach and partner to the management team
• Maintain a positive work environment through effective employee relations practices
• Coach managers to pro-actively manage employees (e.g., performance and attendance) and provide advice to resolve grievance and disciplinary issues
• Support managers and employees in matters related to career development, staffing initiatives, employee relations, workplace ethics and performance management
• Influence and shape the change agenda, including organization and structural changes; identify obstacles and develop strategies to overcome them
• Develop strong working relationships and work closely with all People & Culture specialist functions to provide 'seamless' support and guidance to the business including Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, P&C Shared Services, Total Rewards
• Contribute as a team member on broader People & Culture projects across the business
• Proactively review, on an ongoing basis, all People & Culture policies and processes; with a view to improve efficiency and effectiveness
• Continually strive to provide 'best practice' HR advice and support, through information sharing internally and external benchmarking
• A Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
• A minimum of 5+ years of experience within Human Resources
• Experience with a wide range of HR, critical thinking and business advisory skills
• Experience leading and developing direct reports a plus
• Collaborative leadership style with the ability to influence others into action and to think creatively about solutions
• Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn and grow and develop
• Thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment
• Strong in communicating with others and builds strong relationships with leaders and employees
• Good judgment and ability to balance the needs of the company and employees
• Exceptional organization and project management skills
• Working knowledge of compensation and benefits practices
• Experience in working with a culturally diverse workforce
• Knowledge of national, state and local Employee and Labor Relations practices, laws and regulations
• Project management and process improvement experience a plus
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r10w0e-100-24-118-144-42 in your application.