Distribution Ops Associate VOD
Warner Bros. Worldwide Distribution seeks a Senior Analyst, Budgets & Forecasts for Worldwide Marketing and Distribution Finance. Person is responsible for preparing, processing and reviewing International Theatrical budgets, forecasts and mid-quarter updates. Position is also responsible for system administration of the WW FLASH planning system.
• Manage the relationship between Home Office and Territories to ensure timely issuance and collection of budget templates from territories and ways to improve the process and turnaround time.
• Consolidate and review Territory By Title Flow reports and communicate/coordinate changes with territories as deemed necessary and appropriate.
• Work with International Distribution VP to create and load the Revenue and Prints forecast
• Assist the Director and Vice President by reviewing submitted territory files - comparing to prior period forecasts and actual results, analyzing variances, and preparing management reports explaining these variances.
• Prepare reporting packages for internal and corporate deliverables. For example, the Executive Summary and related COC.
• Prepare and load journal entries for budgets and forecasts.
• Responsible for administrative duties with departmental systems including overseeing data transfers between SAP and the financial planning systems (FLASH/ Adaptive) and controlling versioning of various reports. Validate data loads and transfers are correct.
• Perform maintenance checks and trouble shoot to identify data issues.
• Liaise with both Technical Support and territories to identify and resolve system issues
• Maintain the Capital Budgeting and Fixed Asset capitalization/retirement processes for Home Office (Domestic & International)
• Maintain schedules for fixed assets and depreciation for Home Office
• Conduct FLASH training for new Licensee/ Home Office users
• Perform special projects, including research and ad-hoc analyses for management
• BA/BS, Finance degree required
• Four to six years related work experience required
• Strong knowledge of all standard office computer software programs including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access.
• Knowledge of Access, SAP, Business Objects, SharePoint and Office 365 Suite.
• Analytical and critical thinking skills are required.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be a team player and motivate other team members to participate in activities and projects as required
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
• Must be self-motivated, detail oriented and able to work independently to meet deadlines within time constraints.
• Ability to simultaneously engage in multiple tasks and/or projects while adhering to internal / external deadlines.
• Foreign or film accounting experience preferred
• MBA and/or CPA a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzp5k7-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.