Marketing Specialist – Sports (Acquisition)
Support the Distribution Department coordinating and operationalizing all marketing activities related to ESTADIO TNT within the main distributors such as VIVO, OI, CLARO, UOL, and DTC (direct-to consumer) with the objective to achieve the subscriber budget goal defined by the company.
Those activities include not only digital campaigns, but also materials for sales force, training and coop actions with other products in the company, such as HBO Max.
Also, give support to the manager in the administration HBO GO (HBO Max) product within the mainly digital new partners such as TIM and Mercado Livre, among others always with the focus of growth the subscriber base.
Responsible for controlling Estadio TNT budget, inputting the Finance information requested in the system as well as making analysis and projections needed.
• Preparation and Implementation of acquisition, upgrade and retention and tune-in efforts.
• Propose and implement communication campaigns for Estadio TNT, TIM with the focus of increase subscriber base. Those campaigns consist in digital ads to be placed in FB, IG, TW, Google to promote and attract people to the platform converting them to the subscription.
• Also implement upgrade (campaigns done in social medias using the affiliates mailing list) and acquisition (campaigns done for broad audience using digital and OOH medias) campaigns to incentive the subscription from the HBO GO (HBO Max) services among Mercado Livre, TIM and others.
• Developed, prepare and implement a remarketing campaign (emails marketing, social media ads) on those to have access or already subscribe in the past to come back and subscribe again
• Implement tune-in campaigns demanded by Consumer.
• Create, implement and supervise incentive campaigns to increase the subscriber base, reduce churn, among others for Estadio TNT and HBO GO (HBO Max) Those campaigns consist in a series of printed and digital material that are delivered to the sales force explaining the promotion where the sales force can win a prize (from bottles, t-shirts to travels and electronics). Also, monitor the blitzes that are done to help to inform the sales forces about the incentive campaign.
• Possibility that all the material (images, videos, etc) and information (grid, launches, prices) needed by clients be delivered.
• Work with the finance department in the controlling and input of requests, PO and invoices or any other Finance control required by WM.
• Annual investment projections and analyses.
• Develop material (folder, presentation, videos) for training client´s sales teams.
• Apply local and virtual training to sales force. This demands a lot of time once there is the time spent in the travel to the location. The Coordinator shows a video and a PowerPoint explaining the strengths and why Estadio TNT Should be offered. After that, it is applied a quiz to check if they absorbed the content and it is given some prizes.
• Sending support monthly newsletter with content curation
• Provide images and programming grids.
• Support in creating presentations and materials for the Distribution department.
• Creation and sending of merchandising for specific occasions (Easter, Christmas, birthdays).
• Diploma or equivalent experience in marketing or communication or administration
• English advanced
• Spanish intermediate
• Broad knowledge and experience in Sports for Streaming and Linear
• Ability to be multi task
• Above average skills in Digital marketing campaigns
• Ability to focus on results