Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Specialist, WFA for the HR Services Workforce Administration department.
As Specialist, WFA, processes transactions for HR programs such as position management, hires, rate changes, promotions, transfers, terminations and data corrections in our Workday HCM system. Functions as Administrator for the Online Time and Attendance application in WorkBrain. Processes documents related to day to day tasks performed by the Workforce Administration team and ensures data quality control. Assist internal and external clients, HR business partners with questions and concerns.
• Processes position management transactions and open job requisitions within Workday. Works with internal HR Services DataAdmin team to open recruitment requisitions and ensures positions are posted on job site.
• Process Domestic and International employee transactions using Workday. Transactions include new hires, promotions, transfers, pay adjustments, update personal contract data etc.
• Administers WFA portion of the Online Time and Attendance process to provision accounts and make updates and changes to system. Assist HR and Approvers with questions on how to use tool. Maintain employee and approver status by reviewing audit reports on a weekly basis.
• Audit HR systems to ensure correct information has been input and processed.
• Process Data Correction requests from field or as a result of internal audits. Work with HR to identify issues and make corrections to employee data. Counsel HR when correction may impact other employee data such as vacation accrual, pension, benefits, bonus etc. Work with HR Services Management to coordinate with technology team to update information that may not be available through regular systems for updating.
• Communicates with WarnerMedia Corporate on changes made to employee data.
• Notifies HR Services Senior management when systems are not processing data as they should.
• Respond to ServiceNow tickets within appropriate Service Level Agreements set forth by department.
• Partners with Senior Management on Departmental & Divisional reorganizations. Liaises with Compensation Representatives where appropriate. Processes approved changes for supported divisions.
• Populate Workday EIB template for mass data load events.
• Assist other WFA team members with workload when extra support is needed.
• Participate in system testing for software updates and business process changes.
• Assist in maintaining accurate and up to date process guides for the WFA team.
• Run and distribute monthly reports & Ad/Hoc reports to divisional & HR management as needed.
• As directed by Senior Management processes Separation/Layoff transactions in Workday and coordinate with Payroll team as necessary.
• Troubleshoot payroll, timecard and check issues with Payroll.
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Minimum 2 years Human Resources administrative or related experience required.
• Experience of international environment desirable.
• Experience with Workday EIB desirable.
• Studio/entertainment industry experience strongly preferred.
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• College degree or equivalent experience in related field required
• Human Resources Certification or HR coursework preferred
• Strong computer skills required, including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
• Proficiency with Access &/or database software preferred
• Experience with personnel and payroll data systems (e.g. Workday) preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required
• Strong diplomacy and adaptability attributes to contend with exposure to upper management
• Must possess strong logic, problem solving, and reasoning skills
• Must have the ability to plan for, prioritize and execute multiple recurring and ad hoc tasks
• Strong analytical skills with extreme attention to detail
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints
• Must have the ability to be responsible for work projects/tasks, take initiative and work independently
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, in person and on the phone
• Must have flexible and adaptable attitude to cope with fast changing and complex environment
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality and use confidential information appropriately
• Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively and effectively adapt to changing priorities
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq87x9-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.