Specialist, DTC Content Pipeline
WMTO, Client Relations and Operations Strategy, DTC Content Ops & Client Relations
REPORTS TO (Title):
Manager, DTC Content Pipeline
SUMMARY OF POSITION: The Specialist, DTC Content Ops & Client Relations will support frictionless content delivery processes for our Direct-to-Consumer workflows from content planning activities through distribution. Working closely with other teams across WarnerMedia, they will track and manage content delivery from initial planning to final delivery. This position will also help manage client relationships and needs.
We are looking for a talented team player with an entrepreneurial spirit, who will thrive upon the legacy of our company yet embrace unconventional thinking, and who is passionate about establishing a best in class direct-to-consumer operational culture through strategic hard work and determination.
Content Pipeline Planning: DTC content pipeline planning and preparation for content licensed through WarnerMedia Sales and Distribution, managing and facilitating projects and tracking to ensure on time readiness for HBO Max content delivery across global requirements in coordination with regional pipeline planning and management teams (US, LatAm, EMEA, APAC).
Includes, but not limited to:
• Daily coordination of end-to-end planning activities for monthly releases, supporting all aspects of content readiness in partnership with HBO Max operations, content licensing, localization, mastering, asset readiness and content servicing teams.
• Manages tracking to ensure all requested titles have accurate status and follow up with respective teams about any open items or discrepancies. This spans from title preparation, demand planning, asset/metadata preparation through material order fulfillment and tracking in order to ensure client acceptance and meeting client timelines/release dates.
• Supports content readiness pertaining to DTC launch/expansion initiatives.
Relationships and Communication:
Maintains relationships and coordinates across WMTO (asset readiness, localization, mastering, servicing), DTC business teams (Ops/Sales/Marketing/Programming), serving as a key liaison representing and supporting the studio's business strategy. Has a strong understanding of the business' top priorities on a monthly basis. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Communication relating to all day-to-day operational activities pertaining to regular release schedules, launches, promotional opportunities, etc.
• Participating in and/or leading operational calls, assessing expansion plans, addressing inquiries from clients, WM business teams and internal Tech Ops teams, striving to meet operational KPI's and resolving issues and rejections across parties.
• Manage client onboarding to multiple systems and vendors, closely monitoring target dates and accuracy, including for priority projects and/or escalations.
• Manage changes to onboarded specs.
• Consistently communicate targets and expectations to vendors.
• Assess client spec requirements and timelines and identify appropriate vendors.
• Provide pricing information based on contractual requirements and timelines.
• Identify opportunities for improvement within this area related to process or tooling and work with appropriate team members within WB Technology to ensure needs are captured and understood for appropriate prioritization.
Data Analytics and Reporting:
• Provide feedback to improve dashboards and tooling bases on client requirements.
• Work with other team members to ensure tracking enables KPI reporting.
Process & Systems Management:
• Serve as a power user and/or subject matter expert across applicable WB systems and tools and provide enhancement recommendations.
• Analyze issues impacting client satisfaction and provide recommendations.
who assignS work to this position? (LIST titles)
• Manager, DTC Content Pipeline
• Director, DTC Content Ops & Client Relations
TYPES OF DECISIONS MADE BY THIS POSITION? (Describe ability to exercise discretion):
• Troubleshooting of onboarding and client delivery issues
• Expenditures within approved budget
• Content and product information to be distributed to clients
• Evaluating and prioritizing requests
• Root cause analysis and recommendations
TYPES OF DECISIONS THAT MUST BE APPROVED BY SUPERIOR:
• Workflow changes
• Expenditures outside of approved budget
• How information is communicated internally and externally
Supervises other employees? (N)
Makes employment decisions? (N)
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
• 1-3 years of experience in an operations and/or client servicing environment, ideally working with digital retailers and/or television broadcasters.
• 1-2 years of hands-on experience in all aspects of digital operations (acquisitions, localization, content delivery, metadata, etc.)
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• BA/BS or equivalent work experience preferred.
• Ability and desire to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative and high-pressure, technology-driven digital supply chain environment is required.
• Must have ability to use PC & related software, including MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio and MS SharePoint.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully both written and orally with all level of personnel.
• Must possess ability to make decisions, trouble-shoot and work independently.
• Must be detail-oriented.
• Strong organizational skills required.
• Ability to lead meetings and conference calls with clients, vendors and management, including preparing meeting agendas and meeting recaps with defined action items and owners.
• Familiarity with Digital Supply Chain industry standards are a plus, e.g. component-based delivery, Interoperable Master Format (IMF), Entertainment Identifier Registry (EIDR), Media Manifest Core (MMC), Media Entertainment Core (MEC) specs
• Experience working with international regions is a plus.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime, if and when necessary.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d813xq-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.