Social Media Specialist is responsible for creating original content on all social media platforms, such as, Instagram, TikTok and Twitter in order to build an audience and ensure engagement. The Specialist may also monitor site metrics, respond to reader comments.
• Creates unique and engaging content based on network brand and priorities. Projects include tentpoles and show launches for Adult Swim as well as short form and sponsored content
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator. Additional graphic design experience and illustration skills are a must.
• Ideate and create non IP original social content in multiple forms [video, gifs, memes] to drive engagement
• Work with consumer products and other divisions to create effective posts for merchandising and other IP based promotions
• Edit video content [super cuts, promos] for YouTube as well as promotional posts driving viewers to our properties on HBOMax
• Delegate and supervise edit or graphical assist (freelance contractors)
• 5 years editing/illustrating experience in social with established brands vs personal account
• Experience with TV promotion & interstitial production
• Solid organization skills
• Ability to multi-task on numerous projects
• Ability to work well with a team, and also work independently. Takes initiative
• Bachelor of Arts degree preferred with a focus in communications and broadcasting
• Creativity, Technical Skills, Social Media Awareness
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbozze-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.