The Creative Services team is a mix of professionals with expertise in branding and digital-first advertising. We're looking for knowledgeable and experienced social-oriented team members who can understand the power of brand and design and the importance of creating fun and engaging content to help us connect with millions of fans.
As a Sr A/V Editor for Creative Services team of HBO Max Latam, you will lead the creation of A/V assets required to support social media strategies and channels. In this role, you will help drive the core creative between brand, visual design and tech. This position works hands-on and collaboratively with innovative Graphic Designers, Copywriters and Project Managers to conceptualize, execute, and adapt visual creative concepts for HBO Max Latam.
This job isn't just about managing a content calendar that blows social engagement through the roof. It's also about building a meaningful, long-lasting relationship between our brand, millions of people, and the entertainment we all love.
• Produce A/V assets to be included in all social media campaigns.
• Create custom digital and social media-first video content based on the needs of specific regional priorities aiming to amplify top of brand awareness and increase conversion.
• Drive constant improvement of our shoulder video content, employing new techniques, incorporating new trends and identifying successful video content from peers and competitors, to apply to existing strategies.
• Collaborate with internal teams to develop creative concepts for videos and social media content following the main strategy and seeing those projects through from conception to delivery.
• Work with internal teams to define final edits and create audio/video assets to support social media initiatives.
• Coordinate with international and regional teams on the timing, viability and localization of marketing assets.
• Own all A/V deliverables. Craft compelling brand stories that will be deployed across multiple platforms.
• Produce content for native use on mobile and smart device distribution platforms.
• May assist with filming footage for various marketing initiatives.
• Work with outside vendors to source music and voice talent for use in video production.
• Maintain a high level of knowledge of and familiarity with new video production trends, technology, equipment, software and distribution channels.
• Ability to convey thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively in visual, verbal and written format.
• Manage timing and quality of internal and external deliverables.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experience in producing A/V assets for digital or social media campaigns.
• Experience on editing social media assets and content.
• Ability to use and convert multiple media formats/codecs.
• Be able to perform basic audio mixing and sweetening for video production.
• Strong experience with non-linear audio/video editing programs and graphic design programs (Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Studio, Adobe Illustrator, ProTools, Soundtrack or SoundBooth). Ability to work with basic motion graphics and animation and Cinema 4D is a plus.
• Familiarity with media file types and data compression techniques/codecs (including Apple ProRes, h.264/265, WMV9, etc.)
• Comprehensive understanding of today's social media landscape and how people engage.
• Demonstrated interest in YouTube and social media marketing.
• A data-driven approach to problem solving and scaling.
• Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline driven environment.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Bachelor's Degree required. Previous entertainment experience preferred.
• Bilingual. Third language is a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1p1km-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.