WarnerMedia showcases some of the most iconic and cherished entertainment, news and sports brands in the world, but we are much more than that. WarnerMedia is truly where art meets science. Our combination of cutting-edge technology and an unrivaled commitment to groundbreaking storytelling builds a sense of community and meaningful connection that is shaping the future of media. We create rewarding opportunities across our entire family of brands, while championing a spirit of inclusion, innovation, self-development and support. Join WarnerMedia as we think big, live true and make the stories that move the world.
• Create and maintain documentation on Central Game Technology offerings, including Unreal Plugins, Applications, and Processes.
• Assist in Research and Development efforts by researching and presenting information about interesting technologies and problem sets.
• Write technical papers and create presentations for evaluation and sharing at all levels within Warner Bros. Games.
• Engage Studios on their technical writing needs, creating and reorganizing documentation
• Harvest documentation from Studios for presentation to wider Warner Bros. audience.
• Create and distribute best practice recommendations and research regarding information organization and presentation.
• Potentially lead teams of technical writers in short term, large reorganization efforts.
• Manage and shape the growing community of knowledge sharing between Studios.
• 5+ years of technical writing experience
• Experience documenting the design and use of complex real-time systems
• Experience with some or all of Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Jira (or other bug databases), Confluence, Perforce (or other source control tools)
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• College degree in English, Technical Writing, Communication, or equivalent experience
• Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• The ability to document the design and use of complex systems
• Strong desire to help build industry-leading technology and help others achieve
• Ability to collaborate with engineers and content creators to develop concise, understandable, documentation and presentations
• Creative, focused, results-oriented, self-motivated, resourceful problem-solver
• A passion for gaming
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk9b1q-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.