Senior People Partner
• Partner with various stakeholders to understand business, department and position needs to develop recruiting strategies to source, attract and recruit to fill key positions.
• In response to business needs, manage full-cycle recruitment, which includes but is not limited to the following:
• Lead recruiting discussion with hiring executives.
• In partnership with hiring executives, develop an effective interview and sourcing strategy, with an eye toward internal and diverse talent.
• Write engaging job postings to better attract target audience.
• Leverage tools to source viable candidates (Workday Recruiting, LinkedIn, CareerCross etc.).
• Engage and assess candidates for company and position viability.
• Partner with hiring executive on candidate slate from initial presentation to finalist selection.
• Negotiate salary terms and partner with hiring team to recommend best-in-class
• Build and leverage network (business resource groups, professional organisations) to become the expert in assigned functions and continually growing and developing talent pipeline.
• Attend key industry/function related events where relevant.
• Proactively support, educate, and advocate for internal talent.
• Lead and/or participate in special projects that support continuous business process improvement.
• Work with Early Careers to run assessment centres and attend relevant events for your area of the business.
• Work closely with Operations to ensure that a superior candidate experience reflective of our values is being adhered to across all recruitment.
• Update and manage WarnerMedia's Applicant Tracking System (Workday Recruiting) on a timely basis to ensure accurate reporting on statistics on time to fill, costs, and source of hire.
• Stay abreast of industry news and has a good knowledge and understanding of the function areas.
COMPETENCIES AND PERSONAL SPECIFICATION
• Solid recruitment experience recruiting across commercial and/or tech roles in Japan.
• Preferably a Recruiter with in-house recruitment experience and proven experience managing a high volume of recruitment.
• Strong in stakeholder management and able to build effective relationships and collaborate with a wide variety of individuals.
• More than 10 years of experience in agency and in-house talent acquisition
• Bilingual in Japanese and English as this person will need to liaise with both Japan and international stakeholders.
• Detail oriented and meticulous.
• A self-starter, able to multi-task and prioritise effectively.
• Skilled in project management (able to effectively manage expectations, follow timelines, and communicate progress).
• Excellent working knowledge of an applicant tracking system.
• Strong work ethic, accountability, and ownership of work.
• Demonstrates the ability to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
• Capable of absolute discretion and confidentiality.
• A sense of urgency with a delivery focus and is target driven.
• People/team management experience will be an added bonus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4jxqv-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.