Senior Recruiter (Corporate and Studio Operations)
We are looking for a full life-cycle Senior Recruiter to lead the recruiting efforts for our Corporate Communications, Equity and Inclusion, Security and Studio Operations businesses. You will consult with hiring managers, HR partners, and your TA colleagues to attract and place high caliber candidates.
As a Senior Recruiter on our team you will epitomize the definition of a player/coach, head hunting for and supporting divisions that are the forefront of the content and products we produce, launch and distribute while overseeing a small team of recruiters aligned to those businesses. You will develop a pool of qualified candidates for each job using strategies like passive candidate sourcing, leveraging assigned sourcing specialists, various social media platforms (e.g. LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter) and the use of job boards.
• Focus on candidate experience by providing prompt and effective communication to candidates and hiring managers during the process.
• Partner strategically and tactically with hiring managers, HR People Partners and the internal Talent Acquisition team to best address hiring needs and job openings.
• Provide first line coaching to recruiters on daily activities.
• Develop a pool of active and passive candidates for the business using proactive market research, candidate relationship management, active sourcing techniques, leveraging sourcing specialists, engaging leads from employees and leaders, using various social media platforms and the use of job boards.
• Thoroughly vet candidates and make recommendations on most effective interview teams to diminish time from screen to offer.
• Demonstrate the ability to keenly identify motivation and potential within talent and match to current and future openings.
• Manage the recruiting process from posting to onboarding.
• 5+ years successful recruiting experience.
• Demonstrated knowledge of hiring techniques required to source passive candidates at all levels via direct sourcing, outreach and social media outlets.
• Ability to utilize or learn an ATS, Candidate Management System, and web technology to identify and track candidates is strongly desired.
• Hospitality, field/retail or high volume recruitment experience in a large-scale organization strongly preferred.
• HS Diploma/GED required. Higher degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d55ooe-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.