WarnerMedia showcases some of the most iconic and cherished entertainment, news and sports brands in the world, but we are much more than that. WarnerMedia is truly where art meets science. Our combination of cutting-edge technology and an unrivaled commitment to groundbreaking storytelling builds a sense of community and meaningful connection that is shaping the future of media. We create rewarding opportunities across our entire family of brands, while championing a spirit of inclusion, innovation, self-development and support. Join WarnerMedia as we think big, live true and make the stories that move the world.
The creative team that brought Mortal Kombat and Injustice to life is now NetherRealm Studios, part of the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment family. With over 20 years of creation under our belts, NetherRealm's mission remains the same: to create cutting edge entertainment and deliver industry leading tech, game art and overall gaming experiences. NetherRealm Studios is a collaborative and creative environment, constantly striving to up the ante on what is possible in interactive entertainment. Our team is comprised of dedicated professionals with years of experience who are at the forefront of the gaming industry. The passion and energy that made Mortal Kombat a reality is still on display every day in our offices, our hallways and most definitely the studio's arcade room.
The Senior Product Manager will help define, market and maintain the company's free-to-play mobile games and play a critical role in defining business requirements for our publishing and BI platform and tools. Reporting to the Lead Product Manager, this role is crucial to driving the studio's aggressive goals in operating our live mobile games.
• Collaborate with product development, production, and marketing teams to define, design and to manage features and functionality that support the overall strategic vision of the products - maximizing acquisition, engagement and monetization.
• Establish and drive KPIs and targets for products and features. Drive competitive reviews of external games and translate best practices into actionable product strategy and tactical roadmaps.
• Work with the mobile team to get the data and information needed to make strategic game decisions, by applying quantitative rigor to our in-game merchandising including sales & promotions, inform the content pipeline, and to balance the pricing and the tuning of virtual economies
• Develop and implement effective review cycles of the state of the mobile games that carefully consider internal and external feedback as well as key product metrics to continually improve the product.
• Define and implement metrics hooks and tracking tools for the product and use the data to inform game design and drive decisions for feature optimization and future feature development.
• Design and conduct A/B split tests to optimize existing game features
• Strong partnership with Marketing to manage notification features and in-game messaging to players, and act as Customer Support's direct line into the development team. Work with marketing and community to deliver coherent message to players
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Product Management or related role. F2P mobile gaming space highly preferred.
• Strong analytical skills and experience with data driven product improvements and decision making.
• Record of accomplishment via feature, promotional and business model recommendations.
• Strong project management experience and ability to work with cross functional units to advance business objectives.
• Passion for games and strong player empathy with a thorough understanding of micro-transaction based business models that influence player behavior.
The Nice to Haves
• Familiarity with iOS, Android and other F2P marketplaces, trends and best practices.
• Review and provide detailed feedback and KPI impact analysis on in development features, including but not limited to - UI/UX specification documentation and in-game tuning models.
• Perform teardowns and analyses of competitor feature sets, live updates, economy balance, in-game merchandising, and player behavior profiles.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjxy7e-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.