At Warner Bros. Games San Francisco we are bringing to life some of the world's most iconic characters, stories, and universes. Come help us build a world-class studio and take leading entertainment franchises to 1.2 billion mobile gamers. We are committed to creating fun and engaging games for our fans and are positioning ourselves to be a top player in mobile.
We are seek ing a Senior Producer, Live Ops, for the WB G ames San Francisco Production team!
This role will provide key daily production leadership and guidance to our
existing production staff in the execution of all live operations and publishing
• Oversee and coordinate efforts of Live Ops Production team.
• Improve upon or build operational processes and systems that can be utilized by international teams and stakeholders for project status, asset tracking and Live Ops schedule.
• In partnership with studio leadership, partners, and stakeholders define and prioritize deliverables and schedules.
• Communicate/escalate in a timely manner all changes to established priorities, deliverables, and timelines, articulate a plan to align across all stakeholders and be able to execute consistently.
• Response planning to all consumer, stakeholder, and quality assurance feedback.
• 7+ years production experience in video game industry with increasing responsibility.
• At least 3 years' experience in mobile F2P games.
• Strong project management foundation - including capacity planning, scope assessment and proficiency with project management software and tools (e.g. JIRA, Trello, Confluence, MS Project, etc.).
• Demonstrable strong live ops experience and capabilities.
• Experience working with major partners and IPs.
• MANDARIN LANGUAGE FLUENCY IS REQUIRED.
The Nice to Haves
• Ideally contributed to a well-known franchise for a large publisher.
• Comfortable managing KPI's through analytics for live, long-term
• May have previously managed other producers directly
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzpevn-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.