People & Culture Business Partner
London, United Kingdom
As Senior People Partner, you will lead the execution of HR programs and serve as point of contact for employees (in coordination/partnership with HR Services) across UK & Eire. Ths will include performance management, conflict management, coaching, development, employee relations, compensation, internal mobility, staff retention, talent acquisition, workforce planning, headcount and position management, talent and team development and compliance.
• Partner with stakeholders across the business.
• Create and activate the BU implementation strategy for core HR/talent projects.
• Provide day to day HR support for employee population.
• Develop strong working relationships with stakeholders including working closely with Business Manager(s), Talent Leaders, People Solutions, COEs, HRS, People Relations and Employment legal as required.
• Work closely with the People Solutions team and Talent Leaders to execute and implement HR-related initiatives such as, organization design & integration, talent management, compensation planning, employee development, succession planning, and performance management
• Work to resolve employee and organizational issues in a proactive and positive manner
• Interpret and help to implement HR policies, practices and procedures for managers, teams and individual employees that further the mission, values and strategic vision of the business.
• Significant experience in matrix organisations across multiple countries and complex processes.
• Experience with a wide range of HR, critical thinking and business advisory skills.
• Thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
• Strong in communicating with all level stakeholders, keen collaborator and builds strong relationships with employees.
• Good judgment and ability to balance the needs of the company and employees.
• Exceptional organization and project management skills.
The Nice to Haves
• Degree or equivalent qualification or CIPD preferred
• Previous experience of working within an American parent company and complex matrix organisation across EMEA countries highly advantageous.
• Experience working with Workday databases highly preferable.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj8591-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.