WarnerMedia seeks Senior Motion Graphics Designer for the WWTVM – Creative Services On Air department.
• Conceptualizes and design high end graphic looks for main titles, promos, sizzle reels, Comic-Con, DC Fandome, virtual events, digital outdoor, show packages, production cards, etc.
• Execute designs into stunning motion graphic animations for promotional marketing materials.
• Assists Director, Motion Graphics in overseeing freelance designers, reviewing, critiquing and scheduling all work produced by other designers.
• Stay current with latest techniques, plug-ins, video production and motion graphics to maintain innovation and growth.
• Researches and recommends emerging technologies and tools, production techniques, hardware and software upgrades .
• Other job-related duties or projects as assigned.
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience in motion graphic production.
• Experienced in designing and animating high end motion graphics from concept to finish for main titles, promos, sizzle reels, events like Comic-Con or DC Fandome , virtual events, digital outdoor, show packages, production cards, etc.
• Experience collaborating with other artists, directors, editors and producers on creative ideation and exploration, executing new designs and animations.
• Experience versioning graphics to various specifications including frame rates, aspect ratios, and codecs for various viewing platforms.
• Experience performing visual effects tasks including tracking, match moving, keying, rotoscoping and compositing.
• Must have ability to create and pitch marketing campaigns and budgets that accurately encompass work required.
• Previous experience directing other designers and employment at a TV station, network or production company is a plus.
• BA/BS Degree or other comparable training
• Degree or extensive experience in Film/Video Graphic Production or Communications preferred
• Proficient in Adobe Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) and strong working knowledge of 3D software (Cinema4D, Maya, & Zbrush)
• Knowledge of state-of-the-art video/film/graphics production and post-production techniques and equipment.
• Must be both MAC and PC proficient .
• Must be able to work additional hours when needed
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to handle multiple projects and prioritize assignments.
• Must be a team player.
• Must have the ability to effectively meet critical deadlines.
• Able to lead as well as direct others to success.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6p3qn-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.