WarnerMedia seeks a senior level software engineer for the Emerging & Creative Technologies department to assist with mobile xR (AR/VR) application and/or interactive development, virtual production, and similar projects.
• 80% - Research, design and implement immersive experiences.
• 10% - Evaluate existing emerging technologies.
• 10% - Perform other related duties and projects as assigned.
THE ESSENTIALSEducation, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• BS in Computer Science/Engineering, or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience required.
• 6+ years of work experience in AR/VR or game development.
• Expertise programming in multiple languages, such as C/C++/C#, Python, Java, Objective-C, Swift, or Kotlin.
• Experience working on mobile platforms such as Android, iOS, Oculus Quest headsets.
• Experience with Unity and Unreal game engines.
• Experience completing real-time software projects (multiple completed apps, game titles or interactive experiences)
• Experience with native iOS and Android development
• Experience with Perforce, Git, or other version control software.
• Experience working in SCRUM / Agile development environments.
• Knowledge of algorithms, 2D and 3D math.
• Knowledge of animation and graphics programming
• Knowledge of Technical Art and Art Pipelines
• Knowledge of computer hardware, software, and optimization. Familiarity with AR (ARKit, ARCore, etc) and VR development.
• Familiarity with modeling software (Blender, or Maya, etc.)
• Must be comfortable switching development environments, standards and code bases quickly and effectively.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task effectively in a high-volume environment.
• Strong follow-up abilities with an acute attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team, as well as independently.
• Required to work well under time constraints.
• Must possess a professional mannerism.
• Ability to actively listen and incorporate feedback for continuous improvement.
• Must be able to interact with all levels of personnel and management
• Must be a confident individual who is a quick learner and self-starter
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7neqp-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.