Senior Manager, Branded Entertainment (CW Network)
WarnerMedia showcases some of the most iconic and cherished entertainment, news and sports brands in the world, but we are much more than that. WarnerMedia is truly where art meets science. Our combination of cutting-edge technology and an unrivaled commitment to groundbreaking storytelling builds a sense of community and meaningful connection that is shaping the future of media. We create rewarding opportunities across our entire family of brands, while championing a spirit of inclusion, innovation, self-development and support. Join WarnerMedia as we think big, live true and make the stories that move the world.
The CW Network is seeking a Sr. Manager for the Branded Entertainment team in the Marketing Department based in Burbank. The Sr. Manager works alongside VP + EVP Branded Entertainment in developing and producing video sales materials and special projects for Network Sales and Affiliate Marketing. This role acts as a critical member of the branded entertainment creative team to help develop client proposals and creative briefs for multiplatform branded content campaigns.
• Oversee the production, workflow, approval processes and implementation of all Branded Entertainment campaigns – working directly with internal divisions, external vendor partners, and clients to ensure effective communication and delivery of materials and information.
• Determine production schedules and trafficking of both internal and client-provided assets for all branded content campaigns
• Manage the Branded Entertainment production calendar and its communication across all internal and external production partners.
• Coordinate with VP, Creative Director to assign projects to in-house preditors
• Act as a critical member of the branded entertainment creative team to help develop client proposals and creative briefs for multiplatform branded content campaigns.
• Oversee distribution of branded social media assets including posting strategies, and analytics. Work closely with social media team to optimize and track social monetization.
• When needed, attend Branded Entertainment shoots and oversee/capture social content with talent.
• Assist in budgeting process of projects which includes determining internal and external costs
• Create talent memos for on-air talent featured in our programs. Negotiate talent fees. Coordinate with PR, managers, and agents to finalize talent agreements. When necessary, coordinate with in-house finance department to process talent payments.
• Oversees the creation of reels for client program recaps/sales presentations.
• Works alongside VP + EVP Branded Entertainment in developing and producing video sales materials and special projects for Network Sales and Affiliate Marketing.
• Represent Branded Entertainment in both internal and client-facing communications where necessary - serve as a liaison between Branded Entertainment + Sales, On-Air Production, Social, Digital and Online Production, Standards + Practices, Legal, Press, and Programming.
• Stay abreast of the Branded Entertainment landscape, especially among competitors, and share case studies and best practices on a regular basis.
• Support other ad hoc programs and projects as needed such as on-air specials and pro-social content.
• Minimum 2-4 years manager experience in Marketing/Advertising/Digital Media or related experience
• BA Degree preferred
• Experience in Entertainment Marketing/Promotions, a plus
• Prior Branded Entertainment experience, a plus
• Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Great people skills, able to communicate clearly and represent the needs of the network and our clients
• Must have a strong understanding of the current social landscape and be able to come to the table with creative ideas and strategies for all platforms
• Creative problem solving
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good attitude with desire to learn and work with cross-functional teams
• Working knowledge of The CW's television programs and its brand
• MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Photoshop (good, not required)
This position is required to work in person at one of our locations in the United States. The CW Network, LLC requires anyone working in our workplaces in the US to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Exemptions to this vaccine requirement are available to those entitled to reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8z8mx-3-238-136-36-42 in your application.