Full Time Job
Senior IT Support Engineer
- Full Time
- Executive (10+ years) Experience
Senior IT Support Engineer
As a Senior IT Engineer working for TT Games the purpose of this role will be to ensure sound delivery of technical services for the studio. You will be part of a team supporting infrastructure that delivers core services to developers and administrative staff. You will be providing full life cycle support for all IT systems including a mix of Windows and Linux server, VMware, Hyper-V, Cisco, Palo Alto, NetApp, Subversion, Team City, HPE Comware, Jira, and more. You will also be working in a fast-paced environment driving performance and reliability from software, infrastructure, and cloud environments on behalf of TT Games. You will tackle challenging, unique situations every day and work with other functions and employees within Warner Bros. You will be looked upon as a subject matter expert and advocate to fellow team members, making reliable technical decisions around supporting and deploying large-scale services and engineering complex systems that run our business critical systems. Ideally you will have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, experience in integrating multi technology platforms, solid communication skills, and a desire to tackle complex problems.
What will you be doing?:
• Maintain and monitor all network, security, and computer systems.
• Responsible for management, maintenance, and architecture of storage, virtualized environment, servers, network devices, and productivity tools.
• Work with various vendors, consultants, and service providers to deliver and maintain IT services.
• Resolve issues and prepare status reviews and reports.
• Professionally represent the infrastructure team as a technical consultant on projects.
• Maintain the necessary project plans and documentation of all IT systems.
• Maintain a good working knowledge of current infrastructure and future trends.
• Supporting the major console platforms (e.g. Xbox One, PS 4, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS).
• Create, follow, and maintain documentation and standards.
• Identification of new software and/or hardware to suit requirements.
• Mentor IT Engineers and Apprentices.
• Depending on projects on hand there may be a requirement for regular travel between Knutsford and Wilmslow sites, additionally there may be infrequent requirements for travel to other offices (eg: Maidenhead).
To be a contributing member of this team, you will have a mix of these skills:
• Technical background including infrastructure, networks, hardware, and software.
• Good knowledge of IT security.
• Experience using automated monitoring tools.
• Ability to identify incident trends in order to elevate incidents in accordance with standard protocols.
• Able to gather and present information systematically to troubleshoot, resolve, and report on issues.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail.
• Able to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Good analytical, problem solving, documentation, and decision-making skills.
• Knowledge of ITIL and industry best practices.
• Working knowledge of enterprise authentication systems (Active Directory, LDAP, Crowd, RADIUS, 802.11x)
• Experience with Perforce would be highly advantageous.
• Familiarity with PowerShell.
• Experience working with NetApp storage (cluster mode) / Cisco UCS / FlexPod beneficial.
• Experience in Microsoft System Center Suite desirable.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Experience of working in a cloud based or hosting environment desirable.
Don't have an up to date CV? That's fine. Send us what you have and we can go from there together.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve. See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including; HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, TT Games, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.