Delivering first-in-class content in the best and most engaging ways possible while equipping our people to do so requires an incredible amount of talent… and technology. The technology and operations group covers things like the company's data strategy, content delivery systems, master control operations, broadcast engineering, advertising technology, and the technology platform for HBO Max, while also supporting the everyday underpinnings of our company. Join our community of extraordinary team members who are truly building the tools that will run the future of entertainment.
The HRS Senior Specialists are assigned to a specific geographic region where they partner closely with the regional People Partners to understand and be aware of their objectives, priorities, activities to be able to support from an HRS point of view. The Specialist is also partners with the CoEs and Legal teams, to resolve more complex, non-process driven, non-standardized tasks.
• Responds to People Partner Lead's inquiries.
• Performs complicated or sensitive HR transactions in Workday.
• Receives and resolves escalations of unresolved matters.
• Executes non-standard, non-process driven and exception processes.
• Onboards/Offboards senior employees.
• Assists with reorganizations including position management.
• Partners with People Partner teams in providing analysis of employee related transactional data and tracking efficiency.
• Participates in HRS projects.
• Mentoring HRS Specialists.
• Extensive experience in the general field of HR.
• Fully professional level of English. Additional languages are a plus.
• Demonstrated effectiveness working with a Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) – Workday knowledge preferred.
• Solid knowledge of local labor laws, experience working with works councils / trade unions is preferred.
• Ability to effectively manage complex, sensitive, and confidential issues and difficult customers.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8139k-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.