Senior HR People Partner - Maternity Cover FTC
The Production HR team is newly formed and dedicated to providing hands-on HR support to cast and crew working on productions across WarnerMedia content businesses. The People Partners on the Production HR team will work primarily in production environments directly supporting the people that make our content. The goal is to be a recognizable and trusted HR partner to all personnel working on a WarnerMedia production. As a trusted HR partner to production, the main objective is to ensure and support a respectful, inclusive, safe and positive work environment, allowing people to thrive and do their best work.
The Senior People Partner will work closely with the ITVP UK OpCo Management teams to develop and execute effective HR strategy. They will lead the execution of HR programs and serves as point of contact for employees (in coordination/partnership with HR Services) including but is not limited to, performance management, conflict management, coaching, development, employee relations, compensation, internal mobility, staff retention, talent acquisition, workforce planning, headcount and position management, talent and team development and compliance. The role works closely with Talent Leaders, People Solutions, COEs, HRS, Workplace Investigations and Legal as needed.
• Partners with senior stakeholders across the UK ITVP Opcos including the MD's and BD's and corporate groups as well as other UK-based businesses as necessary.
• Creates and activates the BU implementation strategy for core HR/talent programs.
• Provides day to day HR support for employee and production population.
• Develops strong working relationships with stakeholders including Talent Partners Lead, Workforce Administration, COE partners, and Business Manager(s).
• Helps People Partner team to manage and resolve HR issues including, but not limited to, performance management, conflict management, coaching, development, employee relations, compensation, internal mobility, staff retention, talent acquisition, workforce planning, headcount and position management, talent and team development and compliance, working closely with Talent Leaders, People Solutions, COEs, HRS, ER and Legal as required.
• Work closely with the Talent Leader and People Partner Lead, Regional Productions to execute and implement HR-related initiatives such as, organization design & integration including managing all restructuring talent management, compensation planning, employee development, succession planning, and performance management.
• Interpret and help to implement HR policies, practices and procedures for managers, teams and individual employees that further the mission, values and strategic vision of the business.
• Significant experience supporting television and/or film productions with a wide range of HR, critical thinking and business advisory skills.
• A collaborative leadership style with the ability to influence others into action and to think creatively about solutions.
• Thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
• Strong in communicating with all level stakeholders, keen collaborator and builds strong relationships with employees.
• Engaging and innovative presentation style when delivering training.
• Sound knowledge of applicable UK legislation and regulations pertinent to production populations.
• Ability to travel – 25% of the role.
The Nice to Haves
• Previous experience of working within an American parent company and complex matrix organisation.
• Experience working with Workday databases.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1109v-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.