Purpose of the role
The product executive will oversee the production and management of WarnerMedia's Kids Digital Product Portfolio and be responsible for the delivery and success of the portfolio
Our product portfolio includes Interactive experiences e.g. games (PC/Web based, mobile based, or platform based (FB) games) plus other interactive applications, VR/AR, audio enabled apps, etc..
Coordinate digital efforts on O&O platforms and third-party platforms where needed.
Manage digital product portfolio - 30%
• Websites: ensure websites are operating as expected, report issues and liaise with technical teams to report issues through ticketing system and facilitate solutions.
• Games / Apps: ensure current portfolio is maintained with current updates, descriptions. Curate individual products to align with on-going business and franchise priorities.
• Reports: provide monthly reports on general portfolio performance including reporting on feature updates and/or upcoming changes.
Game and App production management - 30%
• Work with EMEA team on game/ app production, providing game-play feedback, suggestions on performance and ensuring that project milestones meet their deadlines.
• Prepare game/ app source files from internal and external parties for launch onto appropriate platforms.
• Prepare promotional assets of each game/app for multi-platform distribution. This includes store assets and promotion, capturing game play for promotional trailers and briefing creative services teams on trailers for linear, streaming and other promotional activities.
Localization of international products – 15%
• Coordinate between internal and external product teams and localization manager based in the U.K. to carry out non-English localization of our products.
Insights; Community, Industry and Product - 15%
• Provide on-the-ground insights into the digital space as it pertains to our efforts. i.e. digital apps and experiences (comics, apps, games, social media).
• Provide insights into how our products are received by our Users by monitoring feedback and responses to our digital experiences.
Digital product support across LOBs – 10%
• Provide advice and support to LOB's on how digital products/ experiences can integrate into and scale current promotional efforts around brands and businesses especially HBOmax
• Min. 1-3 years of broad experience in the gaming industry / game product management / mobile or web game UAT testing
• Knowledge relating to game/apps/websites is helpful – i.e. have had experience with personal projects or from internships/past work
• A level of passion for and knowledge of Kids' content
• A level of passion for digital products (Mobile Gaming Apps/Games/Web Games etc..) is essential
• Organised and a self-starter, able to translate guidance given concrete action.
• Good communication and presentation skills - this role will require frequent liaision with internal stakeholders in LATAM and EMEA
• Language – English, other Asian language a plus but not required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0n9m8-34-239-177-24-42 in your application.