Senior People Partner
London, United Kingdom
Essential Job Functions:
• Responsibility for providing employment law advice and solutions on all employment legal matters, including in relation to strategic initiatives, senior executive hires and terminations, acquisitions and transfers, policy and reward issues, dual language employment agreements, providing daily employment law advice and solutions to ER and HR as required for WarnerMedia's business units in territories in the APAC region (covering Australia, New Zealand, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, Pakistan) Prioritising the demands of multiple regional internal clients.
• Overseeing employment litigation, revenue and tax authority enquiries, participating in cross-functional HR projects, providing employment law advice to project teams including identifying risks and mitigation strategies and collaborating to drive projects to completion. Identifying issues and managing advisory work and projects autonomously, engaging relevant stakeholders where necessary. Drafting and advising on extended workforce engagements including temporary staff and contractors.
• Responsibility for advice for certain EMEA employment legal work as assigned.
• Providing employment law training to HR and employees at all levels as required.
• Dealing with independent contractor requests and contracts, NDA's pensions and health and safety matters.
• Managing relationships with external employment Counsel.
• Partly managing an Assistant and day to day supervision of trainees/interns as required.
NOTE - Location for this role is flexible
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1y21y-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.