Senior Technology Solutions Analyst
WB Technology combines Warner Bros.' industry-leading technologists and disciplines to ensure global alignment with business strategy and accelerated delivery of innovative technology solutions studio- and industry-wide. From pre-production through archiving, the WBT organization will provide critical business and technology intelligence and services to all Studio business units. WBT manages the Studio's enterprise systems and solutions, emerging platforms, information security, consumer intelligence, content mastering and delivery, and more.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Senior Developer, Sales and Avails for the Monetization & Workplace Tech: IP Licensing & Dist department.
This position delivers work products in the area of technical development with the focus on Sales and Avails within the IP Licensing solution sets, including system production support oversight, technical analysis of business requirements, technical specification, system development, configuration and oversight of other development objects. This position also drives solutions in the COSMOS portfolio to ensure appropriate usage of technology solutions while ensuring WB operates high quality and low-cost solutions within their application portfolio.
• Partners with Sales and Avails Solution Architect to deliver technical solutions for system enhancements and new capabilities for developing business models
• Advances the health of the COSMOS portfolio, including exploiting new capabilities available in the market, rationalizing the portfolio, and ensuring alignment to WB's strategic goals and initiatives
• Delivers development, configuration and initial testing for enhancements and project within the IP Licensing Solution
• Completes technical documentation as it relates to functional requirements
• Oversees other technical development, performs quality control and supports the existing and added on Sales and Avails footprint of the technical solution
• 5+ years of experience system development of complex applications across multiple business functions using a variety of technologies, with a focus on application development and maintenance.
• 3+ years of experience implementing, coding and configuring large scale, complex applications (specifically SAP CRM).
• 2+ years of experience with CRM Contract applications, preferably in the entertainment industry.
• Strong knowledge and practical application of the software development life cycle (SDLC), with industry standard best practice methodologies.
• Experience with customizing existing code to accommodate specific business requirements.
• Undergraduate degree required
• Broad understanding of enterprise level systems, preferably SAP (including HANA)
• Detailed knowledge of ABAP Coding Language across multiple SAP modules with a focus on CRM Contract Management
• Expert experience developing with SAP CRM WebUI and Data Model; Fiori development experience a must; workflow development experience a plus; Hana Modelling experience a plus
• Basic understanding of contract management business processes preferably in the Entertainment Industry
• Experience with Rights Availability concepts a plus
• Data Management
• Reporting Solutions
• Ability to integrate with a larger team
• Ability to actively listen and incorporate feedback to continuously improve
• Manage assignments with structured approach to deliver quality
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong logical thinking skills
• String problem solving skills
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, both in person and on the telephone
• Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively
• Must be service-oriented
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including possible overtime, when necessary
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d28746-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.