Our studios are considered one of the foremost motion picture and television production and post-production facilities in the world. They inform, engage, and transport audiences to new worlds. The key to that lies with our WarnerMedia Studio Operations group, which includes areas like soundstage/backlot set rentals, events, design, culinary, construction, landscaping and much more. Whether it's hosting an unforgettable studio tour, creating an optimal workspace, or equipping talent to tell the best stories, these teams lay the foundation for WarnerMedia's memorable experiences.
WarnerMedia seeks a Senior Clerk for the Paint department.
• Primary responsibilities include all aspects of retails operations: P-Card/SAP/SWA reconciliation, cash balancing, oversight of purchasing inventory, daily sales, marketing, customer service.
• Represents unit at internal and external operational and sales meetings.
• Maintains Activant Inventory (Inventory Control System).
• Responsible for financial reporting and tracking of the flat bid operations to include: Flat bid processing, in Xytech billings and receivables, payroll allocation and time and attendance.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred, or equivalent work experience required.
• Minimum 5 years purchasing experience preferred. Purchasing for big box or retail paint store preferred. Heavy customer service experience preferred.
• Identify special interpersonal skills or abilities which are required to perform the job.
• Ability to negotiate with vendors for best possible terms on major purchase items. Effectively communicate with personnel on all levels both orally and in writing. Make decisions and find alternative solutions to problems. Time management skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously are important in this role. Self starter, good customer service skills, organization and the ability to understand retail sales with emphasis on the bottom results.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkejnp-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.