• Daily support to both Supervisors of Labor & Craft Services.
• Primary responsibilities include Planon billing, P-card processing, written issuance of approved estimates, tracking of fuel charges, driver times, answering phones, taking orders, SAP knowledge including how to create shopping carts, dealing with vendor pick-ups and deliveries, call in for drive-on passes, maintain ''no-hire'' lists and maintain I-9 reports.
• Financial tracking to department heads of all flat bids and trash to include: processing, billings and receivables from productions and WBSF Facilities departments.
• Perform general administrative duties.
• Must begin their workday at 6am Monday-Friday.
• Strong proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
• At least one year of customer service experience required. Experience in facilities administration, call center or entertainment/studio environment preferred.
• Enthusiasm for production and/or property management in the entertainment business
• Ability to interact professionally and tactfully with all levels of studio personnel, including demanding clients whose issues need to be resolved promptly
• Comfort in receiving and protecting information which can be sensitive and/or confidential
• Experience using Planon, SAP, Gate works and Microsoft Teams
• High school diploma required and college degree preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvkken-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.