An HR Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the organization business objectives.
The Daily – Major Activities
• Work with the business in order to achieve the company's objectives, developing the business area´s talent assigned and playing a key role in cultural change and integration.
• Work Closely with management team and employees to improve work relationships, enhance the companies´ culture as the ways we work and, based on the alignment to the company, improve people development, productivity and achieve companies' goals.
• Work in Individual Development Programs with management team, support feedback programs, 360° evaluation and leadership training, counselling, career development and disciplinary actions when needed.
• Manage the team to work on the strategic alignment of actions in Talent Acquisition process and people development considering Diversity & Inclusion as our base to enhancement.
• Implement actions that create greater openness for applications from a diverse audience, career development plan with leaders to ensure a fair assessment and people management.
• Analyses trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
• Implement HR innovations to improve employee experience and enhance BU performance management.
• Partner with COE's to implement regional/local initiatives.
- Lead the company's labor relations, being HR referent facing the union, coordinating all cross areas actions. Lead the action plan, establishing goals and priorities.
- Define and execute together with other leaders the conflict prevention strategy, favoring agreements and alliances between the company and its collaborators, maintaining and prioritizing interpersonal relations.
- Negotiation and implementation of a huge variety of agreements with the union (bonuses, working hours, shifts, etc.).
- Providing advice and guidance to leaders (managers and directors) regarding labor relations, negotiation news and bargaining agreements.
- Attention to queries, claims or problems related to issues that have to do with the current company agreement.
- Creation of working tables between delegates, HR and area for the definition of work descriptions.
- Documentation analysis, organization and work tools related to our internal union agreements.
- Administrative maintenance: Spreadsheet positions in agreement, special agreements, new situations not regulated.
• Degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources
• Experience in working as HR Business Partner or HR Manager
• Advanced English level
• 3/ 4 years of experience in Labor Relations
The Nice to Haves
• Experience working in D2C companies
• Knowledge of agreements related to SATSAID union
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1pw1m-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.