Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
For the past 25 years Monolith Productions has been obsessed with delivering a unique gaming experience for our fans. Starting with Blood, our very first title – all the way to our most recent offering, Middle-earth: Shadow of War, we are constantly pushing the envelope to combine innovative gameplay, inventive narratives, cutting edge tech & AI, and stunning visuals. We are challenging ourselves even further to ensure that our next project is going to be our best yet. That's where you come in – for us to achieve that, we need the best and brightest talent the industry has to offer. Help us create our next AAA title.
Monolith Productions, developers of Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor and Middle-earth: Shadow of War, are seeking talented game developers to join us in creating our next big gaming innovation. This is a role that will enjoy creating and maintaining a variety of high quality environmental 3d assets for use in an epic open world experience.
• Concept and reference analysis/breakdowns, asset planning, and collaboration
• 3d asset creation from rough blockouts to final polished assets
• Collaborating with World Designers and translating spaces to final polished locales
• Maintenance and updating of related assets while working with Leads and Art Direction
• Expertise in planning, constructing, uving and texturing 3d assets and 3d workflows
• Expertise with 3ds Max or Maya, ZBrush, Substance Painter, Photoshop
• Strong organization skills with adherence to file structures, naming conventions, and other established protocols including other contributor's related content
• Responsible for the world's environmental visuals working with Leads and Art Direction
• Providing environment related support and collaborating across disciplines
• A love for game environments, structures, their supporting prop pieces, and how they come together within the larger world
• Understanding sound compositional arrangements while also supporting gameplay space requirements
The Nice to Haves
• Experience with open world game development
• Experience with proprietary engines
• Experience with Substance Designer
• Experience with photogrammetry
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re52v8-44-200-30-73-42 in your application.