Los Angeles, CA
WarnerMedia showcases some of the most iconic and cherished entertainment, news and sports brands in the world, but we are much more than that. WarnerMedia is truly where art meets science. Our combination of cutting-edge technology and an unrivaled commitment to groundbreaking storytelling builds a sense of community and meaningful connection that is shaping the future of media. We create rewarding opportunities across our entire family of brands, while championing a spirit of inclusion, innovation, self-development and support. Join WarnerMedia as we think big, live true and make the stories that move the world.
At WarnerMedia, we are known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, WarnerMedia continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won't you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it's like to work at WarnerMedia!
Follow us on Instagram,Twitter and Facebook
What part will you play?
WarnerMedia is looking for a Sales Planner to work in our LA Office. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of digital advertising and social media, and will be able to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment. Account Planning and Strategy will lead in the ideation and creation of strategic sales proposals, generating ideas and concepts to solve client goals that are deeply rooted in storytelling and insights.
What will you be doing?
• Lead in the creation of proposals for incoming RFPs by creating media plans to meet advertiser and category objectives
• Provide excellent customer service and develop relationships for agency partners and clients
• Grow and manage book of business alongside Account Executive
• Build & fully execute media plans across Linear (ENT, EC, NEWS) and Digital (VOD) throughout the sales cycle
• Enter media plan details into required proposal systems i.e. Engage and Operative
• Post-sale campaign stewardship for Digital VOD
• Collaborate and brainstorm across departments in the creation of proactive and strategic proposals - Develop strong understanding of WM products and solutions for advertisers including Audience, Sponsorship Opportunities, and non- linear offerings
• Ensure media plans include accurate pricing and utilize approved products and available inventory and adhere to defined business processes to ensure optimal program performance
• Ensure all approvals are acquired from relevant departments prior to sending out a proposal
• Work closely with Inventory
• Understand Packaging Guidelines and Ratecard
• Plan Approvals
• Pricing questions as negotiations continue with agency
• Monitor deal performance and work to secure makegoods/provide creative solutions to clear outstanding liability
• Work closely with Account Management team to ensure a smooth pass off from pre to post sale upon receiving insertion orders
• Internal Partners: Account Service, Research, Audience Team, Inventory, Sales, Content Partnerships, Commercial Clearance
What do we require from you?
• 1 - 3 years' experience working at a media agency or publisher managing a brand's advertising strategy and buying activities
• Knowledge of the Linear and Digital Marketplace
• Must be self-motivated, driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
• Excellent interpersonal skills and comfort with client interfacing role
• Creative and strategic in nature with the ability to think outside the box
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
• Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Able to multi-task and prioritize workload in fast-paced and deadline driven environment
• Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Familiarity with Operative, DoubleClick DFP, DFA, Atlas, Comscore Media Metrix, and Salesforce.com a plus
But wait, there's more!
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• 2016 Best Company for Working Mothers
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2qv16-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.