Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood gets you closer to the entertainment you love by taking guests on the lot of a working studio. The Studio Tour gives guests a revealing look behind the camera at how Hollywood magic is made. From Friends and The Big Bang Theory to Harry Potter and the DC Universe, fans have the opportunity to explore the nearly 100-year-old studio as they visit the real sets and soundstages on the iconic 110-acre backlot, celebrating where the greatest entertainment in history was made.
One of the highlights of our tour experience is shopping at our Friends Boutique and Warner Brothers Store. Join our expert team of storytellers as a Sales Associate. We are seeking talented people who are passionate about providing an extraordinary guest experience – and have fun while doing it! Are you ready to join our team?
• Interact with visitors including assisting with purchases and answering questions about the merchandise.
• Partner with team members to maintain the store's visual presentation and stock the retail displays.
• Engage with our guests to guarantee a dynamic, high-touch Warner Bros. experience.
• 6 months of previous retail experience required.
• Demonstrate strong customer service, communication skills, and have cash handling experience.
• Understanding and appreciation for the ''customer comes first'' demeanor.
• Able to work flexible shifts which vary Monday – Sunday, between 6am – 10pm.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnx4n1-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.