Sales Analyst (f/m/d)
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
The Sales Analyst is responsible for GAS region analysis to maximize theatrical exploitation of WB theatrical releases, manage cross-country KPI reporting and drive continuous analytical improvement.
• GAS cross country analysis to maximize film revenues, manage and standardize KPI reporting's, optimize film forecasting capabilities
• Development of profitability calculations, business cases and simulation-models for theatrical exhibition market with presentations of actionable points / recommendations to senior management
• Development of a systematic, databased reporting structure on a rolling basis as well as development of a weekly dashboard for oversight of important KPIs
• Ad-hoc analysis, transformation and reduction of big data sets to take informed decisions
• Observation of theatrical exhibition market regarding new trends
• Close collaboration with regional sales teams in Germany, Austria and Switzerland as well as various departments within WB Germany
• Working experience in business intelligence or analysis
• Interest in theatrical market insight (movie decay curves, pricing strategies, rental calculations)
• Fluency in English and German
• Experience in reporting & presenting material to senior management level
• Very good MS Office knowledge with outstanding Excel knowledge
• Excellent knowledge of Power Query, Tableau, BI, Dashboard, IBOE Knowledge, MACCS
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvo277-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.